The clinic is open and we are seeing patients face-to-face.
Please make sure to read the following information to ensure you are prepared for the changes and new systems in place at the clinic. It is very different to how it used to be and it is important you are familiar with these changes before you contact us.
How do I book an appointment?
New and existing patients can book appointments online using the below button. Alternatively you can call the clinic on 02071487148 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before attending your appointment, we will contact you to complete:
- Covid Screen (for possible or existing Covid infection)
- Covid risk assessment (vulnerable patients)
You MUST log in to your patient portal to complete 3 items:
- Complete or update your Medical History Form within 24 hours of your appointment
- Pre-pay for your appointment (to avoid payment at reception)
- Read and sign your treatment plan
- Read and sign any consent forms
Please note there is a £10 PPE surcharge for non-aerosol generating procedures and a £35 surcharge for aerosol generating procedures included in the payment.
You will not be allowed to enter the building if these are not completed.
On arrival for your appointment:
- Please arrive on time to avoid overlapping of appointments
- Door will be closed. Only patients with appointments can enter
- Please wear a mask before entering the building. This can be a fabric mask or alternative face covering. You will not be allowed to enter the building without a face mask.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front door after entering the premises
- Non-touch forehead temperature may be taken at reception
- Avoid use of the toilet if possible
- Arrive on your own (if appropriate)
- Please only bring essential items with you on the day
- All magazines, toys, leaflets and other communal items will be removed
During the appointment:
- Rooms will have a fallow period and full disinfection before the next patient. Your treatment may therefore be in a different room due to the systems in place.
- The dentist and nurse may be wearing surgeons gown, apron, hat and shoe covers. They may also have a heavy duty respirator mask and a visor over their face when you enter. Apologies if you do not recognise them.
- A rubber dam sheet to isolate the tooth may be used for some procedures
- High volume suction will be used for all procedures.
- Windows will be open where possible.
After your appointment:
- Use the alcohol gel provided to disinfect your hands before leaving the clinic
- Further appointments can be made by email or telephone
- If there is an outstanding amount left to pay you can pay at reception using Contactless pay.
Covid-19 Screen Questions that will be asked before your appointment:
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a Covid-19 test or the results?
- Do you have a new continuous cough, high temperature or fever, loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for Covid-19 or had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been notified by NHS Test and Trace in the last 14 days that you are a contact of a person who has tested positive for Covid-19 and you do not live with that person?
We can only see you at the clinic if you have answered ‘No’ to all the above questions. If you have answered yes to any of the questions and need to be seen, please arrange a telephone consultation and we can arrange treatment for you.