Get topical skin treatments at an award winning, professional, modern clinic in London.
Skin Renewal – Obagi and ZO products
At our clinic on the Kings Road in Chelsea, we use 2 of the worlds leading product ranges; Obagi and ZO, which can only be supplied by medical skin care professionals from approved clinics.
These products were scientifically produced by dermatologist Dr Zein Obagi, who invented the concept of Skin Health Science.
Visible results can be seen within just a few weeks unlike skin care products normally purchased at a department store.
The ranges are created so that there are products for everyone – all ages and all skin types.
It’s all about achieving healthy skin for life. It works by stimulating collagen and elastin.
Prescription ingredients are used within scientifically formulated delivery systems to allow penetration into the deeper layers of the skin. This allows it to work from the inside out. The damaged skin cells are re-trained to function normally resulting in skin that looks and acts younger and healthier.
At your consultation appointment a prescription specific to your skins requirements will be created for you. Every skin is different and requires different ingredients to develop healthy young skin again. Mild products can be used for very sensitive skin or for those not ready for something more aggressive. More potent products can be used for those wanting a complete renewal.
There are a number of products in the Obagi range.
- Obagi NuDerm – evens texture, evens skin tone by reducing brown spots and correcting hyperpigmentation, stimulates collagen and elastin to make skin smoother, works on the deeper layers of the skin as well as the superficial epidermis
- Obagi C Rx – evens skin tone by reducing brown spots, stimulates collagen and elastin to make skin smoother and prevents aging by protecting the skin from free radicals, also reduces inflammation and helps retain moisture
- Obagi Professional C – stimulates collagen and elastin to make skin smoother and prevents aging by protecting skin from free radicals, also reduces inflammation and helps retain moisture
- Clenziderm – a benzoyl peroxide acne treatment with smaller active particles making it more penetrative and effective than similar products for acne
- Obagi 360 – a daily skincare for younger patients that also improves skin tone and texture working on the superficial layers of the skin
- Elastiderm – produces tighter smoother skin around the eyes and reduces under-eye puffiness
- Elastiderm decolletage – evens skin tone by reducing brown spots and reduces wrinkles
- Elastilash – produces thicker fuller lashes
- Rosaclear – reduces signs and symptoms of rosacea, reduces redness
- Obagi Blue Peel Radiance – a light chemical peel to remove dead cells producing new smoother, more even toned skin, also treatment for acne
The ZO range of products are split into 2 main categories:
- ZO Skin Health – These are daily and preventive skincare products that are ideal to maintain results from therapeutic treatments.
These products will also produce visible results with the use of the Retinol products that not only reduce fine lines and wrinkles but even skin tone and texture.
- ZO Medical – These products are designed to correct pigmentation, uneven skin tones, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyper-pigmentation or sun spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Neck and décolletage
To find out more about topical skin treatments, or to book an appointment at our clinic in London, call 020 3792 0484, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using our online contact form.