Welcome to The Wellington Clinic, a centre of excellence for dentistry on the Kings Road in Chelsea, London. We use the most advanced techniques and provide exceptionally high quality general dentistry for all the family. Preventative care, hygiene, and simple dental treatments are as much a key factor as complex restorative and cosmetic treatments. All specialist services are available at our dental clinic in Chelsea, either by referral from your general dentist or by self referral. Any questions? Ready to book an appointment? Call 020 3792 0484, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using our online contact form.
– If your tooth needs filling or restoring, we provide a range of procedures to bring them back to their original form. We also have various protective and preventative treatments to increase tooth strength and long term health of your teeth.
– Our professional tooth cleaning service will remove all staining and ensure you have healthy teeth and gums for life.
– When a tooth has suffered significant damage, or is at risk of damaging other teeth or your gums, and can’t be fixed with treatment such as a filling or crown, we can remove it for you.
– The purpose of the root canal procedure, also known as endodontic treatment, is to rid a tooth of infection. We can remove the bacteria and fill the tooth to prevent infection reoccurring.
– A removable set of artificial teeth – either complete or partial – made to replace natural teeth you have lost, to restore appearance and oral functions.
– Our in-house ceramic studio allows us to create all ceramic restorations including inlays (fillings), veneers and crowns on the same day so no need for messy impressions or a 2 week wait.
– Our team are both very friendly and patient. They will spend as much time as necessary to ensure that the treatment is gentle and pain free. We also provide sedation and other medication to relax you before treatment.
– Children’s dental health, growth development and tooth alignment are monitored at every examination. Assessments of oral hygiene and diet are also carried out and child education is provided to encourage prevention.
– The Wellington Clinic provides a 24 hour emergency service. Our team will always endeavour to see you the same day.
– Porcelain veneers are great for hiding all manner of imperfections and giving your mouth the equivalent of a face-lift. Veneers can correct the shape, colour, size and spaces between your teeth.
– From instant teeth whitening and lifetime whitening solutions to combination treatments, our dental experts can ensure that you are getting the best teeth whitening London can offer.
– A combination of techniques such as veneers, whitening, straightening and gum re-contouring is used where possible to ensure ultimate aesthetics through a highly conservative approach.
– An implant is an excellent solution to replacing one or more missing teeth. We can offer you different implant systems and identify the most appropriate to suit your individual case. Our implants offer you a safe and aesthetic tooth replacement with the highest quality materials, the best compatibility, and proven success rates.
– Incognito is a high-tech appliance that is invisible and the only one who knows you are having orthodontic treatment is you. It is designed only for your teeth so not only does this mean it is a perfect fit but that you will get perfect results.
– The Inman Aligner is a fast teeth-straightening procedure that involves a technology of a unique orthodontic appliance that is a less expensive alternative to having fixed braces. There are many reasons a person may choose to get Inman Aligners instead of the traditional braces or porcelain veneers.
– Straighten teeth invisibly with Invisalign; this is the best alternative to traditional metal fixed braces, giving you a discreet and comfortable way of perfecting your smile. For the best Invisalign London can offer, visit us at The Wellington Clinic so we can transform your smile without anyone knowing.